F1 2011 In the absence of a Racing Club Chat Thread...

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Probably the wrong place to mention this, but the chat thread has been locked in the Racing Club section.

So, myself, Jan-Olov-Scarlett-Johansson and Bill 'Mrs Mangle' Devery were planning on some 50% Q+R informal fun at Turkey tonight at 20:00BST (current UK time) which in old money is 19:00GMT.

If you know us and fancy coming along, please let us know here.

Ta!

I'd gladly move the thread to the Racing Club for you, which platform are guys playing on?

Cheers Tom but its just a bit of informal racing for some of the PC locals that we know, I would have put it in the Club Chat thread if it wasnt locked rather than setting up a formal club race thread for a particular platform as its not a open signup.

I wish you had mentioned I got it wrong in my original post mate.

I have rushed my balls off getting home from work and woofed my dinner down to get online for what was 18.30 gmt by mistake. Got indigestion now too :(

I wish you had mentioned I got it wrong in my original post mate.

I have rushed my balls off getting home from work and woofed my dinner down to get online for what was 18.30 gmt by mistake. Go indigestion now too :(

Yeah, sorry about that mate but since the original post was talking GMT I assumed that everybody was in on it. That's why I was away tonight since I was set on a late race...20:00 GMT (22:00 my time)

I see now that you wrote 19:00 GMT in the first post, I missed to correct that misstake...sorry, my bad

I would have joined you too, but had other plans yesterday. I raced recently in Turkey, so it would have been good racing with you guys :)
Maybe next time if time suits me and I'll get approval from my wife :)

Kaido, i have 'invited' you to the conversation a started a few days ago about this little race we had. You will see the little issues we had and how we hope to solve them. :)

Kaido, i have 'invited' you to the conversation a started a few days ago about this little race we had. You will see the little issues we had and how we hope to solve them. :)
Thanks for that! :)
And maybe some time when it all works out, I will join you too!
Best time for me is on Thursday nights when TNC 3 has no race, because my wife is already used to see me behind the wheel these nights :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back