ImproveFPS

Plugins ImproveFPS 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would like to see an option to get rid of grass and trees seperately because I like having the trees there but my FPS is still around 16 and maybe just to get rid of the trees+grass and keep the fake tree barriers

oi eu uso esse mod e vem ocorrendo um problema (não sei se é só comigo) mas sempre que vou salvar o jogo eu tenho que habilitar todos os objetos/veiculos se não eu perco o save
acredito que seja só uma opção mas não sei

Hi I use this type of problem and there is a problem (I do not know if it's me) but whenever you save the game I have to enable all objects / vehicles if not I lose the save
which is just an option but I do not know
(I used google translator on it.)

doesnt work it used to work before but now it doesnt work any more it just says "improve fps has been disabled too many errors" i tried deleting msc loader and downloaded newest msc loader and did the same with the improve fps mod but didnt work. pls fix

what is this? some kind of competition? Of course it's better, because it automates everything, but that's why I have to throw the work in the trash? I share it with the community, since I believe it is appreciated.
its not really its just the mop kinda works better but this still good sorry...I like It

oi eu uso esse mod e vem ocorrendo um problema (não sei se é só comigo) mas sempre que vou salvar o jogo eu tenho que habilitar todos os objetos/veiculos se não eu perco o save
acredito que seja só uma opção mas não sei

Hi I use this type of problem and there is a problem (I do not know if it's me) but whenever you save the game I have to enable all objects / vehicles if not I lose the save
which is just an option but I do not know
(I used google translator on it.)
ei gatinha aki os cara tendem a falar em inglês :3

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 57 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years