ImproveFPS

Plugins ImproveFPS 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
kunedo submitted a new resource:

ImproveFPS - Active/Desactive AMIS2 and KYLAJANI.

Description:
===========
Hello! By request of users and created this plugin to activate / deactivate AMIS2 and KYLAJANI cars.
I'm sorry for my English.

Requirements:
============
-Requires Modloader latest version.

Installation:
============
Place ImproveFPS.dll into your Mods folder.

Change Log:
=========
V. 0.1 :
-------
-Initial Upload.

Future Planned:
============
-Add more functions.

Bugs?:
============
let...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hey roman, i actually think it is good that he adds disable cars to the mod since it can disable more stuff anyway and i guess it will improve performance if you have just one plugin for like everything instead of two plugins. If you just want to disable cars, use the other one (yours). Or am i wrong? Anyway, peace!
First release of this mod disabling only cars, that not have difference from my plugin. At moment, there are no problems.

Hey roman, i actually think it is good that he adds disable cars to the mod since it can disable more stuff anyway and i guess it will improve performance if you have just one plugin for like everything instead of two plugins. If you just want to disable cars, use the other one (yours). Or am i wrong? Anyway, peace!
roman is absolutely right, it was my mistake, I uploaded a plugin at the request of several players without seeing before if that plugin already exist, a big mistake on my part (for being novice xD) and that at the time I apologized and changed the orientation of the plugin. but first of all good vibes and respect in this great community :)

roman is absolutely right, it was my mistake, I uploaded a plugin at the request of several players without seeing before if that plugin already exist, a big mistake on my part (for being novice xD) and that at the time I apologized and changed the orientation of the plugin. but first of all good vibes and respect in this great community :)
Right man, thanks to you and roman for your passion. You bouth make very nice mods. Thanks for the answer, mutch love to you bouth, peace!

Cars sounds just diseapperared, when you re-activate the car. Beginning when you havent deactivate it they work fine, but after re-activate they are gone. When you came back to game sounds are back.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back