1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Impressed

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Teemu78, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Hello everybody, a new forum member here so it's my very first post here...

Back in 2003, 04 or something like that I found Netkar Namie and really loved it and when time passed by they got me VERY excited as they started speaking of Netkar Pro....wow, that was like a sexy dream for me. Meanwhile I got my hands on rFactor, LFS and RBR so you could say that I like virtual driving and racing. Still, I am (I guess) unusual driving/racing sim player since I just LOVE to drive alone just making a time and trying to beat myself constantly. Of course I also like racing but I honestly think I am slow so that doesn't motivate me much to go online and have a race; because if I start competing - I want to win so badly. I just feel like Räikkönen as he said it is no use to go racing if you can't win - I think he really has a point in there. Well, Anyway I have a licence for Netkar Pro now and I am very impressed. I wish this sim gathers alot of interest now, especially I am really waiting for that hillclimb driving...

In general I can only state that I like all those driving/racing sims I have. None of them is perfect but then again all of them has their strong points.

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Welcome Teemu! Don't miss out on the multiplayer racing man! Online is where you make the biggest progression and you can also have a laugh with others :)

3. Hey :)

you can have a hell of fun with those who have the same speed as you :p