IMPRECISE TEXT IN THE MENU OF AUTOMOBILISTA

I am having serious problems reading the text in for example the garage. It is so unsharp that I cant see the figures and cant read the chat text.
Please please, can someone give me any idea what to do. I have searched and look everywhere but nothing. Can it really only be me who have this issue. HELP. :)

screenshot.jpg

I don´t have any headset with microfon yet so I can´t join the teamspeak but what do you guys mean. I have my monitor at the recommended preference and the other pages, like the starting page in Automobilista is looking just fine. The recommended resolution is 1280 x 1024 which I have chosen.

Attachments

• Skärmklipp.JPG
    Skärmklipp.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 247
The screenshot you uploaded is definitely not 1280x1024. What you are showing is the display configuration for Windows. Please make sure that you launch the Automobilista configuration tool and set the resolution of the game to 1280x1024.

Well, Well, as you can understand now I am not so familiar with computers so it would be nice if you give me a hint where to find the Automobilista tool because I have looked everywhere although as a noob but I dont know where to look. :redface:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 222 14.3%