Important things about Assetto Corsa forum and info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aristotelis

Kunos Simulazioni
A couple of things for the new guys reading the forum and reminders for the our old friends with which we talk here.

First of all, I think that by now it should be clear that we try to be as honest as possible. You saw the screenshots until now and you saw the videos and actually played the game at Gamescom. I think it's obvious that what you see is what you get, we don't do "nasty" things to promote AC.

Answers from me.
Here's how and why I say things in this forum, or elsewhere.
When I can say something, I'm glad to discuss it with you.
When I'm not able to discuss something, it is for the following reasons:
  • Too early in the development stage so I don't know how it will end up
  • Feature works but no real testing yet so who knows in "real life"
  • Licensing issues and contracts that prevent me to tell
  • Little secret I don't want the competition to know or ruin the surprise (we don't have many of those though)
Regarding post Gamescom reviews.
We've had some amazing reviews from gamescom, really way over our expectations and we are very happy about it. Nevertheless, please keep in mind a couple of things.

Gamescom is hell. Noise, lights, crowd, confusion.

Linguistic barriers. After travelling 1500kms, assembling the stand and supporting all those great folks that visited our stand to try the game, it could be very possible that either we don't understand a question or we didn't expressed well the answer. So some reviews and posts might have inaccuracies, can happen and does happen.
As an example I heard that it won't be possible to disable the moving arms... I heard it for the first time myself after gamescom too. Classic example of misunderstanding I suppose. :)

Spy shots, hidden content ecc.
We do not talk about not officially announced content, because as you can understand there are NDA's, contracts and professional ethics to respect. If you saw something that is not announced, it might be an error, a placeholder or simply just a test but NOT the actual content visualised. We kindly ask you to not create hype where there's none to be created and just wait and see how things evolve. Thank you for your understanding and for spreading the word about Assetto Corsa.

We love you guys and hope to not disappoint you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back