• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IMPORTANT: Delete morgan folder from GameData/Teams/STC/ folder

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium

Ratings:
    +817
    Hello,

Because it seems the problems with the morgan are not solved, we decided to retire the car definitely from the mod.

Please delete the GameData/Teams/STC/MorganAero folder for tonight's race.

Thanks.

2. Michael Hart-Jones

Michael Hart-Jones

Ratings:
    +0
    We only ever saw the mini dumps with the Ultima. I have never seen it with the Morgan.

3. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953
    You don't have to drive the Morgan. If it's installed on the server it can already be the problem. :)

4. Michael Hart-Jones

Michael Hart-Jones

Ratings:
    +0
    But the mini dumps are not caused by having the files on the server. They are caused by having that model loaded and running. I have driven with the Morgan and not seen any mini dumps. Last night I ran a Ultima and no-one else could join after me. When I changed to another car the problem went away.

Coincidence?

5. David Garcia

David Garcia

Ratings:
    +122
    If the server was with the Morgan installed (if it was the STC Server the Morgan was there) probably it is a pure coincidence. But I am not sure still.

I havr to check something... ba later with news.

6. Tom Ilsbroux

Tom Ilsbroux

Ratings:
    +12
    I can't find any logic either in having a minidump caused by a car not beeing loaded.

7. David Garcia

David Garcia

Ratings:
    +122
    Maybe 2 cars shares same file name, so it can cause a mini dump because of that, even if the car is not on track. Last week test race proved it, or at least it is what it seems.

8. Michael Hart-Jones

Michael Hart-Jones

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, I hav had one minidump, IMHO caused by the Ultima run by one of the other guys on our server. The only dumps we, there were a few of us, saw last night were when an Ultima was loaded.

9. David Garcia

David Garcia

Ratings:
    +122
    It looks clear now it is the Morgan Michael. The STC server without it was really fine.

10. Michael Hart-Jones

Michael Hart-Jones

Ratings:
    +0
    OK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.