1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

IMPORTANT: Delete morgan folder from GameData/Teams/STC/ folder

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Xosé Estrada, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Hello,

Because it seems the problems with the morgan are not solved, we decided to retire the car definitely from the mod.

Please delete the GameData/Teams/STC/MorganAero folder for tonight's race.

Thanks.

2. We only ever saw the mini dumps with the Ultima. I have never seen it with the Morgan.

3. You don't have to drive the Morgan. If it's installed on the server it can already be the problem. :)

4. But the mini dumps are not caused by having the files on the server. They are caused by having that model loaded and running. I have driven with the Morgan and not seen any mini dumps. Last night I ran a Ultima and no-one else could join after me. When I changed to another car the problem went away.

Coincidence?

5. If the server was with the Morgan installed (if it was the STC Server the Morgan was there) probably it is a pure coincidence. But I am not sure still.

I havr to check something... ba later with news.

6. I can't find any logic either in having a minidump caused by a car not beeing loaded.

7. Maybe 2 cars shares same file name, so it can cause a mini dump because of that, even if the car is not on track. Last week test race proved it, or at least it is what it seems.

8. Well, I hav had one minidump, IMHO caused by the Ultima run by one of the other guys on our server. The only dumps we, there were a few of us, saw last night were when an Ultima was loaded.

9. It looks clear now it is the Morgan Michael. The STC server without it was really fine.

10. OK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.