Import a finished track to BTB ?

Hi guys, i have'nt yet tryed the program, but i have a 3/4 finished track in Blender that i'm going to use for an animation, and i wonder if it's possible to import it to BTB then export it to GTR2...
It wold be a shame to have to relocate everything... plus its a complicated track since it has 8 layouts and merging them, for what i'm reading, is going to be just painfull...

Hi guys ! thanks for the answers !, i've been looking for that proyect, but could not find the latest version, however i found a somewhat early save wich contains all of the objects, specific for the racetrack that i intend to recreate, (Autodromo Oscar A. Galvez, Buenos Aires, Argentina) such as the main gate, boxes row, restaurant, vip section, etc. i suppose i'll give it a go starting it from scratch, importing the objects that i already have... i'll let you know when i have a wip to show...
Thanks again !
BTW, in blender all major structures where ready, missing only materials and some details, such as fences, tyrewalls and trees... but's useless now... thanks to Seagate Barracuda...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back