1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Import a finished track to BTB ?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Shreck, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Hi guys, i have'nt yet tryed the program, but i have a 3/4 finished track in Blender that i'm going to use for an animation, and i wonder if it's possible to import it to BTB then export it to GTR2...
    It wold be a shame to have to relocate everything... plus its a complicated track since it has 8 layouts and merging them, for what i'm reading, is going to be just painfull...

2. I have never tried it, but I think it is possible by making it into a complex object. Ehrlec is right though, simed is the tool your looking for.

3. Hi guys ! thanks for the answers !, i've been looking for that proyect, but could not find the latest version, however i found a somewhat early save wich contains all of the objects, specific for the racetrack that i intend to recreate, (Autodromo Oscar A. Galvez, Buenos Aires, Argentina) such as the main gate, boxes row, restaurant, vip section, etc. i suppose i'll give it a go starting it from scratch, importing the objects that i already have... i'll let you know when i have a wip to show...
    Thanks again !
    BTW, in blender all major structures where ready, missing only materials and some details, such as fences, tyrewalls and trees... but's useless now... thanks to Seagate Barracuda...

4. Uh, I think the Galvez/Buenos Aires track has been done for all sims several times already... (This one new layout?)

5. Hi Raido, i intend to do all of the "worth racing" layouts, that would be about 7... plus, i enjoy modeling as much as racing, so i don't really care if there are other versions...