1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Implementation of Pit Assist

Discussion in 'PC | F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League' started by Jas Verstoppen, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen
    Ramteam Racing Premium Member

Hey fellow Racing-Fanatics,

After hearing some different opinions about the implementation of Pit Assist in the game I have no other choice then to make a Poll about it. This to see where we stand among eachother.

I think this is also the most honest way to make a final choice about it.

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  2. I still got this bugg, if i turn PA on i get no feeling when i go into quali or when i drive out of the pit's the feeling only come's back just before the corner.
    Therefor i turned it off.
    I just want to learn it, in real f1 you have no assists.

3. OFF all the way. I wish there was a proper manual pit lane procedure with slowing down AND hitting pit limiter button AND finding your box AND braking for it AND turning into it AND putting car into neutral AND putting car into gear AND driving off when clear AND hitting pit limiter button again. Basically all the juicy stuff that F1 drivers have but not the players.

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. I've voted off purely because all the other assists are off. I've never played with all the assists off (including pit assist) hence why I'm so bad at the moment aha, but definitely if everything else is off that should be to

5. voted on as it costs to much time as you will have to pit again for a stop go for speeding in the pit lane. at least have it on for this race so some of us can at least try and get use to it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I've had the same issues and still do on occasion, and I never had pit assist on. I just weave a bit, that usually kicks the wheel back in properly.

7. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

After some thinking and speaking to others, I think it's only fair to allow it for JUST this race and wait for the Poll to finish for the rest of the Season.

ALSO, there is a bug that while driving out of the pits, it takes 1/2 seconds for the Wheel to kick in. Also at the start of the race it has the same problem that the wheel kicks in after 1/2 seconds..

Hope everybody can understand above reasoning.

Let's have a great race..

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  8. You might as well look at SC because it is a mess at the moment. At least that's what guys from AOR say

9. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

Hmm, I still have to experience any problem what so ever with the SC. But in our normal daily lobbies we also never have DSQ, and that occured a lot last night. But thanks for the advice :thumbsup:

10. I notiched this,
    If you have this loosewheel bug just stear a little left and right real fast (so you dont crash)and the feeling comes back. lemme know!

11. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

True, but at the start you're pretty much lost out a lot of places, without it being your own fault

12. Pit Assist OFF with a pad is nearly impossible if you don't want to **** the guy behind who is also entering the pits:ninja:

13. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

14. Because there is way less room for throttle control on a pad then on a wheel obviously. It's not doable without screwing the guy behind who is also entering the pits. Cannot keep steady pace, it is impossible. I can't use it on OFF, and I am sure many pad players will agree.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I know we want all assists off etc. but from a fairness point of view, pit assist ON means all the time is made/lost on the track. Personally i'd prefer OFF, but ON is fair for all.

• Love Love x 2
  16. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

Plus still a valid argument: Pit Assit OFF causes several problems at start and driving out of pits, when the wheel kicks in 1-3 seconds to late. Unacceptable if you ask me..

17. Jas Verstoppen

Jas Verstoppen

The decision is made. Pit Assist will be ON, till the bug(s) is/are patched up.
    Maybe it will be disagreed by a few people but I hope you see there is no other choice atm.
    Cu all tomorrow :thumbsup: