Resource icon

DiRT Rally IMPACT Force Feedback 7.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just compared the stock v.900 FFB, and I can confirm that Impact v.500 definitely feels more alive especially on the jumps, I wonder why Codemasters dont just work from this ffb settings and improve from it.

TemplarGFX i have tested your version 4.0 and 5.0 and both are REALY good, BUT my G27 pulls to the right?
Am i alone with this problem?
With your version 3.0 the pull to the right is almost not existing, is thare something you or maby myself can do about this, then it would make me sooooo happy : )

TemplarGFX updated IMPACT Force Feedback with a new update entry:

IMPACT v6 for Dirt Rally 1.02

Out of nowhere comes a new update to Impact!!
Completely redone for the post full release, this version of Impact is not as complicated as the previous versions thanks to the changes in the main game!

Modifications :
Suspension Feedback opened up to cover the entire range of suspension movement. Feel those little bumps again!

Tyre Slip Feedback also opened up to give full range feedback. Now all slipping is noticeable

Collision Feedback expanded on the lower side (scrapes etc) for more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

G27, tested only on tarmac for now

As suggested, I tryed Profiler to :
Overall Strength: 100%
and the rest to: 0%
these settings, give me, a very very light wheel with the typical hole in the center
changing Overall Strength: betwen 107 to 112% things becomes much much better

G27, tested only on tarmac for now

As suggested, I tryed Profiler to :
Overall Strength: 100%
and the rest to: 0%
these settings, give me, a very very light wheel with the typical hole in the center
changing Overall Strength: betwen 107 to 112% things becomes much much better

I'll have to give it a go myself on 107% and see what its like! I hate that dead bit in the center, its the bane of my FFB existence LOL

im so sorry for asking this dumb question, but will it effect xbox controller or any controller other than wheel? thx
Hi There, its no problem!. I only modified the section that contains the wheel code, so it will not make any difference to a controller.

I have not tried this game with a controller, is there a need for an FFB modification for controllers? Tell me what you would like to see changed on the controllers rumble feedback and I'll have a look for you

Hi There, its no problem!. I only modified the section that contains the wheel code, so it will not make any difference to a controller.

I have not tried this game with a controller, is there a need for an FFB modification for controllers? Tell me what you would like to see changed on the controllers rumble feedback and I'll have a look for you
Dude, can you post too your latest settings in-game (advanced FFB) with this latest set? I presume your Profiler uses all 100%? Thanks.

Did anyone try it with a t500rs? I'm not particularly expert, so i need to copy that from some of you ;)...
In the meantime i can just say ty templar

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 209 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years