Imola 1994 GP Layout

Tracks Imola 1994 GP Layout 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great work, man. Anyway i think that a big visual upgrade for the old carrera4 tracks would be a realistic road texture, instead this "two dark stripes" that maybe was good at rfactor1 time.

F93A @ 94' Imola GP.jpg

Coming next, remove old trees textures, for just one, maybe effect of redundancy, but it's look like more homogeneous and add effect of compact forest, and change sky box texture too, i try to tweak shader, because it is, for to moment, too clear... stay tuned...
P.S : just an help demand, if a modder can look of the road texture to make a better quality of her, i appreciate the hand, thank's at the community :)

BlackToof updated Imola Historic 94' with a new update entry:

v2.0

Hi all,
this update provide all in one .kn5 file, ( main track .kn5, and road .kn5 and wall .kn5 ) i have optimized at maximum the file, and it's less demanding on ressource.
Some objects lod's are also optimized, new adverts, news objects and at usual tweaked and added news objects and textures.
Unfortunaly, and without help, i am unable to modify and add best road main texture, dynamic groove, skids mark...etc...maybe in the future... enjoy the track :) View attachment 235970...

Read the rest of this update entry...

BlackToof updated Imola Historic 94' with a new update entry:

Update v2.2

- Buildings : removed somes buildings and replaced with generics buildins to correct textures clipping.

- Advertising adboards : Reworked texture ( Q8 Oils ), add Renault laguna, Credit romagnalo, Hydropress and Scrigno boards and tweaked placement for a lot of adboards.

- Marshalls, Cameraman : added some objects around track.
View attachment 240039 View attachment 240040 View attachment 240041 View attachment 240046 View attachment 240047

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attached is a sections.ini file that will make the app that displays which curve you are in give you the turn names.

Also attached is a map edited with the turn names.

Attachments

• sections.ini
    412 bytes · Views: 231
  • map_with_names.png
    map_with_names.png
    322.5 KB · Views: 218

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back