1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Imola Coming to GSCE in 1.25?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Nox, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

From Reiza on Facebook:

We´re sorry for the delay in releasing GSCE v1.20 folks - we´ve encountered some difficulties getting all the new functionalities running smoothly and ready for release. We´re working hard to make that as short a delay as possible!

In the meantime, work is still going full steam ahead to develop new cars and tracks. This track will not be a part of v1.20, but should be ready in time for v1.25 that follows..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

EXCELLENT !!!:thumbsup::)

3. I really hope the prototype is in 1.25, i want to race it sooo bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Christian Militzer

Christian Militzer
    Premium Member

Reiza amazes me everytime! It's so good to see this kind of free high quality updates!

5. is this confirmed? theyre giving us a prototype too? LMP i hope..

6. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. Imola 94 seems to me :)

8. this is bologne 88

9. It is Imola, but more recent than 94, as the chicane is there after the start.

10. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

News just keeps getting better and better with this Sim! Love it! Keep up the good work you guys!

11. No chicane after the start man. That plus the old Aqua Minerale chicane means '94 layout.
    This is gonna be sweet!

• Like Like x 1
  12. You're right. I thought I could see a kink in the track after the start, but looking closer I think I am wrong, and I couldn't remember when the Aqua Minerale changed :)

13. Just to enjoy what we could do with the Formula V12...
    Btw, it remember me such a sad day... :(