• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Imola 1963 - Up For Grabs

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Rodrrico, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Rodrrico

Rodrrico

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey everyone,

I had a crack at building the 1963 version of Imola (San Marino) with Bobs track builder, however while editing the driveline I stuffed the whole thing up. The terrain around the track is clipping all over the place. I can't figure out the pitlane either. I don't have the patience to sit there and fix it all, so I am giving away all the elements that I have for the track to anyone willing to make it.

I also have several videos for the track. So if you are interested in taking on this project, please email me at forshowdog@hotmail.com

and I will give you all that I have done on the track for you to take over!

Cheers,

Rod.

2. Rhys Gardiner

Rhys Gardiner

Ratings:
    +767
    Looks rather interesting, I must say. Although I have no experience building tracks, so I can't do it. Whoever takes this on, I wish you the best of luck. :)

3. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,004
  4. Rodrrico

Rodrrico

Ratings:
    +0
    I did think about it, however as I study full time at Uni, I feel I don't have enough time available to devote to the project. I wish I could though.