Images to Words

Picture.jpg

Standings updated, kedy goes to 20.

I am thinking of a new rule, which won't allow members participate in the new phrase, if they have given their turn to someone else. I thought about it after seeing kedy take some consecutive wins (I am not blaming you for doing it of course ;) ). Tell me what you think :)

Standings updated, kedy goes to 20.

I am thinking of a new rule, which won't allow members participate in the new phrase, if they have given their turn to someone else. I thought about it after seeing kedy take some consecutive wins (I am not blaming you for doing it of course ;) ). Tell me what you think :)
I count 21 for me ;)

As for the last time after Lemonade, I simply forgot about it. I agree that you shouldn't give away your turn all the time, but sometimes you can't just think of a nice one, or simply don't have the time to put one up. I also solved some posting from phone/tablet, and as it's rather pedestrian to set one up using these, I just gave my turn to someone else.

I count 21 for me ;)

As for the last time after Lemonade, I simply forgot about it. I agree that you shouldn't give away your turn all the time, but sometimes you can't just think of a nice one, or simply don't have the time to put one up. I also solved some posting from phone/tablet, and as it's rather pedestrian to set one up using these, I just gave my turn to someone else.
What I mean is you can give the turn, but if you give it to Jimmy for example, you can't participate in the new round, it is understandable you can't be putting one all the time :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%