I'm stuckwith 16 AI

Anyone know why I'm stuck with 16 AI ? In the rules settings I can only set it for 16 opponents. I used to be able to set it to 33. As far as I know I haven't changed anything. But maybe I did. Any ideas what could be my issue?

Anyone know why I'm stuck with 16 AI ? In the rules settings I can only set it for 16 opponents. I used to be able to set it to 33. As far as I know I haven't changed anything. But maybe I did. Any ideas what could be my issue?
U must set your startposition to 33, last place on your max field range. Otherwise u can only set similar to your max startpos.
Example: Startpos = 17, u can only set 16 ai drivers. U must set your startpos. to 33, then u can set 32 ai drivers. Startpos is just in case, if you do not go Qualifying. Qualy still works with this.

Sometimes the change dont work, when u stuck in this little click-bug. I go back to mainmenu, click on a another series -> click back to my choosen series, and try again, should work.

Last edited:
Thanks..I switched series and was able to get back up to 33
Learn something every day (edit) and thanks for taking the time to help !!!:)

On the main page I chose "all cars and series at the bottom" and then went to the settings/rules and changed AI Drivers to 33. That way it will default to 33 for all series.

One thing you may have noticed is that there aren't enough car/drivers in the skins area to fill a 33 grid slot, and the game will use duplicates. The game doesnt handle timing quite right with duplicate names so be warned on the position hud apps that the numbers may not be correct.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back