I'm sorry guys

Well as some of you know I have been working a TON of hours with this new job and my only day off is Sunday now. Leaving at 4am and not getting home until about 7:30pm is not to great on the ol home life. I had time to practice Sunday morning for a bit for Watkins and actually got my times back down to the 1:44's (flippin GREAT new wheel, thanks a million Lars!!!). However my wife asked to go check out some furniture and I didn't get home until 4ish. So with all of this said I think I may have to drop out of the league since I cannot be sure that I'll be able to make the rest of the races. I would like to stay in and hopefully race with all of you great people but as I said I don't know how many I'll be able to make.

Chill out Joe and dont worry. Real life should always be you main priority.
As far as the league goes.. i am no admin but we never had a full house as of yet mostly arround 20+ drivers. Just check it out when you have time, make a post when you if you can and all should be ok.

Dont work to hard take some time to enjoy youruself and family. Hope to see you on track when ever you have time!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back