1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

I'm looking for racing cockpit

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Piotrek Blaszczak, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

Hello.I'm looking for racing cockpit.I find some cockpit on Race Room , FK Automative or Simetik (he already don't sell anything).Also I find some cockpit in USA/AU but the shipping is to expensive.I'm looking some cheap I have 450 Euros (included shipping cost to Poland)I forgot.I know Playseat but i don't like this "pipe" beetwen legs :).Thank you very much for any answers and help

2. ARG1980

ARG1980
    Copenhagen APEX Premium Member

Have a look at Cokpit Genessis.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Simetik all the way. I couldn´t find a more adjustable rig in this price-range.
    After assembly i found it is stable, nothing moves. Even if i hang all my weight to it.
    He has revised it lately and therefore it wasn´t available for some time.
    Nuno was a cool guy in communication. I would buy it again.

Imo, only alternative is a alu-profile rig, like the mentioned Cockpit Genesis.

4. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

OK guys.TXH for help i try to write a email for Simetik.

5. Piero Favretti

Piero Favretti
    Premium Member

@Piotrek Blaszczak
    I recently bought the Simetik K2, I can confirm it is highly adjustable and built like a tank. The price is also very reasonable.

The only difficulty I am having is that of mounting my periferals, i.e. DSD button box, DSD sequential along with the H-shifter for which I bought the mount. I am looking for suggestions.