I'm looking for a seat for the ACE series 2014

Hello guys,

my name is Dino Paolini, a 29year old sim-racer from Germany.
I'm looking for a seat as a main driver in the 2014 ACE Series (formerly WS).

My main motivation to join FSR now is the switch to rF2 which I was anticipating for quite a while now.
I have some good experience already in rF2 in most of the ISI cars, since I drive the sim already regularly since its initial release.

My league experience ranges from several leagues I did with Race07 and Game Stock Car, to rF2 in which I'm currently running in the VWSR FR 3.5 league here at RD (currently p2 in the standings).

I'm used to always doing my own setups to suit my driving style the best, but can also help out with setups in general, also with some rf2 specific subleties :) I can communicate in english and german.

I can offer appropriate dedication for all the events as well as a very low incident & dnf-record from leagues in the past.
Here's a link to my YouTube channel in which I have several vids from my driving that I recorded over time :) (mostly hotlaps)

I'm looking for a friendly team that can offer me a good experience in FSR :)

p.s. If anyone wonders, I can't do this winter series due to it clashing with other races atm

Dino is top shelf. Not just quick over a single lap, he can do it all night long with no mistakes. Great tire management in rF2. Very good situational awareness and knows how to fight hard without incident. Everything you'd look for, really.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 81 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 447 39.4%