I'm Looking for a BMW M2 Cup car mod?

Hi everyone, I'm new here and also quite new to Assetto Corsa. I am not sure if this is the good place to post this?

Basically I am car racing in real life this year and I am wondering if there are any good mods of the BMW M2 Cup car, and for the Lausitzring circuit and Norisring circuit in Germany? I heard Assetto Corsa has mods for almost everything, but I don't really know how to put mods in the game yet so can I get some help on this too? Lol I'm useless :rolleyes::laugh:

I think it could be really helpful for learning how the car behaves and learning the tracks for real life hopefully, and I need all the help I can lol.

One thing you need to understand first: just because there is a mod of a car does not mean the mod drives anything at all like the real car. A huge amount of the AC mod cars online are made by people with little or no understanding of how to make cars handle like real cars, and/or have at least some of the physics copied from a Kunos car (because that's quick and easy whereas making physics from scratch is a lot of work). AC might have mods for almost everything but it certainly does not have high quality mod for almost everything.

Right here on Racedepartment you can find Lausitzring, Norisring, and a tutorial on how to install mods.

One thing you need to understand first: just because there is a mod of a car does not mean the mod drives anything at all like the real car. A huge amount of the AC mod cars online are made by people with little or no understanding of how to make cars handle like real cars, and/or have at least some of the physics copied from a Kunos car (because that's quick and easy whereas making physics from scratch is a lot of work). AC might have mods for almost everything but it certainly does not have high quality mod for almost everything.

Right here on Racedepartment you can find Lausitzring, Norisring, and a tutorial on how to install mods.
Hi thanks for the reply. :) Well it will be better than nothing I hope even if not complete realistic. What do you suggest would be good way for practice then?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 45 12.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 39 10.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 45 12.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 43 11.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 129 34.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 222 59.2%