1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IM IN LOVE

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Carl Johnson, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Bathurst track on this beta is so beautiful and gorgeous i just fell in love straight away it is got to be one of the best modern replicated tracks to date for a modern sim:):):) .....simply awesome thanks simbin for delivering such an iconic aussie track

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  3. ive spent the last 6 hours over and over racing on here today with the beta its so awesome with the corvette closet thing to a holden for now:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I agree, it's a beautiful track and very fun to drive. :)

5. It does look great and the best version out there until iRacing release the scanned version. Do you guys not think it has a bit too much SHIFT going on? All the crap round the track kinda makes it less authentic for me. Still it looks great either way

6. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

You'r right Lee, but I only notice it when I slow down.

7. Yeah to be fair i have only noticed it when watching back a video today.

8. I can't test it right now but I think you can turn Track Detail to Low and it will remove a lot of that stuff, it will at least make the crowds empty. I'm not sure if that option effects any texture qualities though.

9. Textures stay the same, but turning the track details to low, allso removes the trees etc. wich is a bit to clean ..

10. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon...

At around 3:10 "Only one hundred and sixty" to go:)

• Like Like x 1