1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

I'm i allowed to post links to tracks here?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Notice some of the comments i get about not posting a link then i see someone else post one so i'm assuming it is OK.

Racing Staff? yeh or neh?

2. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Yes assuming the content is legal and not just advertising a particular modding group.

Of course, we would prefer the content was hosted on our own server, if the developer allows it.

3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

OK here we go!

It's the V8 Supercar Track Pack. For sure read the "Read Me" on this one.

I posted this pack here for i think it might make V8 Supercar Club Racing a bit more exciting knowing that we would be running the actual circuits that they run on during their season. I know all the tracks are not there but most of them are. Just a thought for race organizers.

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

thanks, will have a look...

5. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Hiroshi, I would also prefer if you could detail why you have posted it here - why do you recommend it? :)

6. I believe these tracks are from Toca Race Driver 3 so wouldn't be allowed.

7. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Well that would be upsetting then.

8. Queensland seems fine to me, but I didn't find any info about the rFactor versions of the MMM mod group tracks, and they do seem to be similar to the TRD3 tracks, even if there are some small differences.