Tracks I'm having issues making a very simple "track"

Hello :) So I wanted to make a very basic wide cubic map with green walls/road textures for the purpose of making chroma key videos. Being a very basic idea at first, I wanted to make it myself. But as I don't have any knowledge in modding, I ran into several issues. NB: I followed the " Blender to Assetto Corsa Tutorial" video to help me.

1st: in Blender, when I want to apply materials to an object, the texture duplicates itself (ex: instead of having only "road01", I have "road01" "road01.001" "road01.002" etc...). I want only 1 texture in my map and Blender creates like 10 others.

2nd: Once I export all of that to KS Editor, I assign the materials, but I don't see green textures. I only see white textures. Plus, instead of having 6 objects, I have now 16 objects to assign a material to.

3rd: After exporting to kn5 and putting the track folder in the game files, when opening the track in-game, an error message appears saying that the .kn5 file wasn't found.

Please help me :) I'd like to have this track done as soon as possible and with your knowledge, I think it'll be possible. Or maybe with some chance, as it's a very simple map, if anyone can do it, I wont say no ;)

Thanks in advance !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing