I'm a nob!!

Jake Fangio

Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain
Iv'e cured my floaty front end.I had my wheel rotation at 540 and my wheel is 900.I will retreat now with my tale between my legs bowing as I go.This game is now my new obsession,and iv'e a feeling my wallet is going to take a beating.

For every car though gets a bit boring when your in the ffb menus more than the track.

Even rf2 doesn't need that much messing.

When u get past the amazing gfx and great weather it is just an advanced shift imo with ridiculos inconsistencies. Suppose I'm being harsh i like it but I'm fed up of it. And wish i could get me 20£ back and buy rre content instead.

I like Pcars it takes me 5 mins to setup a car's FFB and I'm off and running, I find the drive very natural compared to some of whats out there atm, my main issue has always been the AI but I've had some cracking online sessions on here to make up for it, it all comes down to personal preference at the end of the day, I've got 6 racing games on here atm I'm stuck for choice half the time and can't make my mind up what to play next or which ones annoyed me the most lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%