I'm a nob!!

Jake Fangio

Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain
Iv'e cured my floaty front end.I had my wheel rotation at 540 and my wheel is 900.I will retreat now with my tale between my legs bowing as I go.This game is now my new obsession,and iv'e a feeling my wallet is going to take a beating.

it's a hard one to get right mate, frustrates the hell out of me, I'm not looking for a ton of resistence in the wheel, some stiffer lateral if I'm hitting a corner at speed, subtle feedback on the bumps and some feedback if I'm locking the tyres etc, I can't get a natural feel with R3E atm, some people run it stiffer than an APC and thats not how a car feels in my hands going slow or at speed but everyone has their own idea on whats right I guess, just keep trying and best of luck lol

It's great having common interests with people.And the people on here seem to be pretty great to me.Thank you everyone for being so helpful to this imbecile,and helping me get to grips with this bloody pc gaming!!.My hair is thinner and way grayer since I got my pc.But it's a lot more rewarding when it goes right.And thank you also for putting up with my awful speling punctattiion and granmaa.:confused:

jake your a lot like me..

just uninstalled pcars in frustration of the ffb.

Put rre on and its good, a long time away... I just put my lock at 900 and now I can have steering sensitivity back to 50 and a normal lock. Personally rre feels better at 900deg. Not sure these gt cars run that but u know what ,... I don't care lol

So rre has just pushed pcars off of my second in command to rf2 (gsce) hmmm theres gonna be quite a sim war in my pc any time soo me thinks lol

Pcars FFB is pretty easy, leave the master alone, bring in the lateral till theres a nice feel through the corners then bring in the vertical till you dont lose teeth over the kerbs, then balance the SOP to bring in the rear, best place to tune it is Brands a lot of the other tracks are pretty low quality mesh

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 349 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%