F1 2010 If you haven't tried Viktor Andersson's setups, you're missing out

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Seriously. Viktor Andersson's setups are the BUSINESS!!!!!! Using his setups, I was able to win 13 online multiplayer races today! 7 of them in a row!(no aids). Today was extremely intense! I had some of the closest races I've ever had in any racing game before, and managed to stay very competitive with some of the top online drivers, thanks to Viktor's setups.

The only thing I disagree with, so I changed, is the ballast setting being towards the rear in most of your setups. So I moved it forward to something about 70%-80%. What do you think about this Viktor???

Anyway give Viktor Andersson's setups a try guys. I'm sure you won't regret it. Thank you Viktor for these wonderful setups dude. :)

cool take that vacation. but come back after few weeks ok ;)

side note:
who's going to put all of vik and andrew's service into one complete .pdf guide/sticky thread?

f1 2010 community needs this!
I agree the setup thread needs a format. ex stoops trackguide posts

I personally prefer Viktor's setups as they suit my driving style, and I do further tweak them a bit to suit me. But Andrew's setups are pretty good too.

Kudos to both of you Viktor/Andrew! You're very generous to do all the hard work and yet openly share your setups.

I've captured Viktor's dry setups in a doc file (attached), hope this helps anyone looking out for these setups.

Attachments

• Viktor's setups.7z
    9.1 KB · Views: 252
Hi Viktor - quick question about your newer setups

I've noticed that in your newer setups, there's a difference and trend among some of the setup parameters (compared to your older setups). Since your older setups aren't updated, I was wondering if you're now using the following settings common for all tracks - in TT:

braking: balance 51/49, pressure - high, brake size - large
ballast distribution - 0/100
anti roll bars: front 11, rear 11
ride height: front 11, rear 1
spring stiffnesss: front 11, rear 1
gearbox / wings - varies per track of course

And with tyre/fuel simulations on for a race, changes are:
front wing: +1 of TT
front ride height: 1
rear spring stiffness: 3

Would this be how all your setups now are?

Thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 146 7.6%
  • < 5 years