F1 2010 If you haven't tried Viktor Andersson's setups, you're missing out

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Seriously. Viktor Andersson's setups are the BUSINESS!!!!!! Using his setups, I was able to win 13 online multiplayer races today! 7 of them in a row!(no aids). Today was extremely intense! I had some of the closest races I've ever had in any racing game before, and managed to stay very competitive with some of the top online drivers, thanks to Viktor's setups.

The only thing I disagree with, so I changed, is the ballast setting being towards the rear in most of your setups. So I moved it forward to something about 70%-80%. What do you think about this Viktor???

Anyway give Viktor Andersson's setups a try guys. I'm sure you won't regret it. Thank you Viktor for these wonderful setups dude. :)

Sometimes they work for me, sometimes they don't, but in my saved setups I usually have one that is titled "Viktor".

lol I have the same in my setups , one for Viktor and another for Andrew. Currently using Viktors more except in the wet where I still find the default fastest wet one the best. I am going to be trying out Andrews again side by side with Viktors before each league race I take part in to decide which suits me best.

HI EVERYONE, THOSE 2 GUYS SETUPS - ANDY AND VIKT , HELP ME A LOT AS WELL. BIG THANKS :) IM PLAY ON PS3 , NO ASSISTS, MANUAL GEABOX, TYRES ON AND FUEL ON. I M GOOD DRIVER AS WELL, IF SOMEBODY WANT TO RACE AGAINST ME. WELCOME.
MY NICK NAME IS ZUROOO

Regarding the rear ballast question I usually have no trouble with using Viktors setups with the ballast set that way but for some reason in Valencia I struggle to keep the backend from snapping round on me under heavy braking at the end of the fast sections. With the ballast at the rear shoould it not make it more difficult to do that?

Regarding the rear ballast question I usually have no trouble with using Viktors setups with the ballast set that way but for some reason in Valencia I struggle to keep the backend from snapping round on me under heavy braking at the end of the fast sections. With the ballast at the rear shoould it not make it more difficult to do that?

I agree. The car is VERY tail-snap happy at Valencia with ballast set all the way to the back! Ditto on Budapest, ditto on Monza, ditto on Monaco.

Peter, in Forza the Porsche's love to spin out because of the rear engine since all the car's weight is in the rear. What this means is that when you are turning the centrifugal forces acting on the car's rear cause it to step out because the car is unbalanced. Thinking that since the rear is heavier and therefore more planted/bolted down is wrong.

I have never tried Viktor's setups (been away from the setups threads for a long time) but now I am curious!

A lot of them worked very well for me when I was driving the Red Bull on hard setting. But now I've started my first expert career driving the Sauber and I've noticed that I get a lot of understeer. It's been the worst at Shanghai.

Viktor do post nice setup. But do note that its mostly posted base on Time Trial. So in career, may have issue especially with the 2011 mod where Pirelli tyre degration is an issue. :)

But its a good base to stick to and do minor adjustment according to your preference and car+upgrades depending on your career. :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back