if you could rank the physics......

Msportdan

@Simberia
in rre among the top sim games at this point where would you put it.
heres mine:-
1.GScE
2.RF2
3.Iracing
4.AC
5.RRexperience
6.Pcars (havent played so cant judge)

Just to note, i think gsce and rf2 are very close but, as i think the ffb in Gsc is better i prefer the feeling and handling.
Please rank your thoughts

1. gsce
2. r3e
3. gtr evo
4. AC
5. iRacing
6. pCars
50. Grid Autosport

in regards of feeling, ffb and enjoyment
1. gsce, gtr evo, r3e
2. AC
3. rest of mentioned

havent play rf2 and pCars only for few hours and disliked iRacing after short time .. pCars is hit or miss, very depends on car - track combination..
Gtr evo. is with edited ffb settings

To my liking R3E delivers an overall better experience compared to the other sims I've tried so far (AC, GSC, Race 07 and GTR2). I'd also say that most of it comes from the sound engine and the actual race feeling. FFB is good (for the most recent released cars) and physics are solid. Looking at the current situation with the other sims right now, i think that If they play their cards right and keep listening to the community as they're doing I think that R3E will come down like a rolling boulder noone was really expecting!

To my liking R3E delivers an overall better experience compared to the other sims I've tried so far (AC, GSC, Race 07 and GTR2). I'd also say that most of it comes from the sound engine and the actual race feeling. FFB is good (for the most recent released cars) and physics are solid. Looking at the current situation with the other sims right now, i think that If they play their cards right and keep listening to the community as they're doing I think that R3E will come down like a rolling boulder noone was really expecting!

Totally agree :thumbsup:
Tried AC a few weeks ago just to check out what everyone is talking about and i'm not impressed. R3E's lively combination of physics and FFB plus the awesome sound spoiled me. It's just more fun.

I think people are rating the subjective feel of force feedback here not the realism of the physics. R3E does indeed 'feel' quite good with force feedback but that says very little about whether physics matches reality or not.

I don't see how they could truly be ranked unless you have driven that race car, or have a lot of racing experience.

lot of mentioned sims have road cars and since most of us probably have thousands and thousands miles behind steering wheel of different cars there is something you can build your opinion on in regards of realism of physics ..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 350 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%