If Button decides to move on, who will replace him at McLaren?

He for instance got banned from RD, because he forwarded server password to already banned drivers.
He drove in FSR and joined practice server with a mismatch (cheated physics) to set a very good lap and then "share" setups with other teams, so he made them believe he probably found something and of course the other theams happily offered there (most likely better setup as he was cheating) in return. That got him a ban from FSR as well.

Despite that he has been impressive in GP2 this year, but I can understand that most simracers dont like him because of his unfair behaviour, but he was not the only real racer that acted like a .... in the simracing world.
wait WUT?!?
are you really sure about this?
that would be really sad if that's true

still as a belgian i hope vandoorne as well

Yep, you could read it all on the forums here until the old license model went out of business and now the FSR subforum isnt here, but sadly it is true :(
why on earth would you do this
hah, hope he doesn't show anymore of these shumacheresque flaws
i saw him racing on tps
never seen a faster driver in my life
and there were some pretty fast guys racing him

Yeah it´s not like you can gome from the gutter and make it to F1. You need big cash behind you. Ayrton Senna is another good example of a pay driver.
why on earth would you do this
hah, hope he doesn't show anymore of these shumacheresque flaws
i saw him racing on tps
never seen a faster driver in my life
and there were some pretty fast guys racing him

Maybe he cheated :p

I don't understand why you compare Vandoorne & Magnussen from 2013 results.
We can't judge on this. Magnussen was on his 2nd FR3.5 season (he did 7th in driver standing in 2012 on his 1st 3.5 season) whereas Vandoorne was on his first FR3.5 season after he claimed the tittle in 2.0 (2012).

So of course, Magnussen won the tittle but that wasn't comparable due to the experience with the car! In my view, both are very talented and would deserve a seat in any F1 team.
But what i think is that Stoffel learn quicker than Kevin.

To finish, it would be incredible to see the GP2 champion who clearly dominate all the season, not having a go in F1... I know it has been the case past few years for Leimer, Palmer etc.

So i would love to see a test with same car, same condition, Kevin VS Stoffel, in 2015, to see who is the fastest... ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 178 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 494 39.2%