If Alonso were to have Perez as a teammate next year...

Yea i see you are already doing that,

Tire pressures
Wanting Hamilton to win more then a 2-time world champion
World against Alonso
Hamilton being Ron´s baby
Webber having signed with Ferrari

Just let me know if there are more things i can note regarding Alonso´s year at Mclaren.

Yea i see you are already doing that,

Tire pressures

Alonso said that different times during the season, and if I have to choose between believing Alonso or Ron Dennis... well...

Wanting Hamilton to win more then a 2-time world champion

Really, really, really you never realized McLaren preferred Hamilton than Alonso? Really? Really? You must be the only person in hearth then :D

Did you even noticed how team celebrated Alonso's poles or win in 2007 and Hamilton's? Where you even watching F1 at the time? Because it really feels like you weren't.

World against Alonso

More like English speaking press and media (specially British) against Alonso.

That is just a fact, and any other Spaniard (or Spanish speaker that reads our media) here can tell you the same.

I can speak both English and Spanish so I could hear both sides of the history, I could listen to Alonso telling things to local media that you couldn't, and I could listen to Spanish F1 shows and transmissions where (like I showed you before with youtube videos from that transmissions) we've seen more than you've seen, and we've got some facts explained that weren't even mentioned in British or international media. I don't think they missed it, was just so good for F1 to have the british rookie with big smile facing the grumpy 2 times champion with dirty tricks.

Because at the time Alonso had to be protraited like the bad guy, the antagonist of Hamilton, and they did very well with what happened in Hungary to be honest. Already showed you that, but you don't really want to know the more possible about the situation, you just want to win a dialectic battle I am not really interested in.

Hamilton being Ron´s baby

Hamilton was born in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.[2] In December 1995, at the age of ten, he approached McLaren team principal Ron Dennis at the Autosport Awards ceremony and told him, "I want to race for you one day ... I want to race for McLaren." Less than three years later McLaren and Mercedes-Benz signed him to their Young Driver Support Programme.[3]

Yeah, Ron Dennis for sure didn't had any special proud or feelings about him when he made it to F1, at all. Probably Dennis just thought "oh look, another driver I don't give a damn about..." :rolleyes:

Just let me know if there are more things i can note regarding Alonso´s year at Mclaren.

Oh there are, but you won't listen anyway.

Webber having signed with Ferrari

About this, well, like is the 20th time you make the same "joke", I feel in the need to put some things clear (again).

Is kind of disrespectful that you are saying this to me every time we discuss, because it was a Eurosport motors commentator saying that in twitter and linking to his column in a big internet newspaper, and it was valuable information to be posted.

Instead of that, you continue making fun of me for that, when normally I should find that info more reliable that yours that are an individual in a forum.

But just to compare if I was that dumb for giving credit to that, let's check what you wrote about "Lewis Hamilton going to Mercedes next season" rumor thread:

(graphic joke) This is all i can say about Eddie Jordan and his talks.

I find the Hamilton/Mercedes thing to be a joke, why would he go to a team who can't even understand their own car.

Anyone remember when a certain magazine said Webber was going to Ferrari?
Please enlighten me what happened in the end

I just see this as Alonso moving to Sauber. It´s crazy.

It's seems that beign the skeptical smart ass not always pays out :whistling:

Haha it's just pathetic warching you grasping for straws when it comes to Alonso and Mclaren.

The real facts are they had equal cars, equal opportunity, equal shot at the title.
Ron had huge love for Senna aswell but he never got any special treatment just like Hamilton never got special treatment when Button came.

Also... are you seriously comparing my opinion about Eddie Jordan and Mercedes to a link you posted from the biggest joke of a magazine ever in F1 which as proven did not even turn out to be true!

My opinion about Eddie will always stay the same, i dont trust a word he has to say regardless of his track record.
When it's in black and white, real black and white unlike your BS news site then i believe it.

Its absolutel pathetic to see you come up with excuse after excuse, absolutely ridiculous!

Had you been french we would have read the same bullshit propaganda that Prost was handicapped by Ron.

P.S. Hamilton wasn't signed because Ron liked him..... IT WAS BECAUSE HE HAD TALENT!

Why do i get the feeling im talking to a religious person? Nandonianity lol.

Haha it's just pathetic warching you grasping for straws when it comes to Alonso and Mclaren.

The real facts are they had equal cars, equal opportunity, equal shot at the title.
Ron had huge love for Senna aswell but he never got any special treatment just like Hamilton never got special treatment when Button came.

If you want to live with less information, do it! Many people chooses that to be more happy and convinced about what they want to think, is not a crime.

Also... are you seriously comparing my opinion about Eddie Jordan and Mercedes to a link you posted from the biggest joke of a magazine ever in F1 which as proven did not even turn out to be true!

Why is a biggest joke?

Because a Spanish TV commentator for Eurosport has a column there? Is that some kind of nationalism? Is a joke because the newspaper is from Spain? Because the commentator is from Eurosport Spain?

Tell me, why is a joke, because I see many rumors about F1 going out all day and I don't see you saying the media they come from "is a joke". AUTOSPORT for instance is full of them, is AUTOSPORT a joke?

Why this Spanish diary that you never heard about before is suddenly so ridiculous and stupid :rolleyes:

My opinion about Eddie will always stay the same, i dont trust a word he has to say regardless of his track record.
When it's in black and white, real black and white unlike your BS news site then i believe it.

Its absolutel pathetic to see you come up with excuse after excuse, absolutely ridiculous!

I'm not putting any excuse, I just showed how presumptuous you act sometiems, and then you look like a fool for making mistakes like any other human.

You screwed it big time regarding Hamilton going to McLaren, that's a fact, and I'm not referring to your oppinion about Eddie Jordan, but about a news that in fact was true.

Had you been french we would have read the same bullshit propaganda that Prost was handicapped by Ron.

Because if you read two sides, and you also read the side where Alonso can talk and defend himself, is propaganda.

If you read only one side, you then know all the thruth.

Wow, amazing reasoning :roflmao:

P.S. Hamilton wasn't signed because Ron liked him..... IT WAS BECAUSE HE HAD TALENT!

Why do iget the feeling im talking to a religious person? Nandonianity lol.

Of course he has talent.

But you aren't so naive to think there are not commercial interests in F1 and that for McLaren a young, nice, adorable and talented British star wasn't more profitable than Alonso...

Sick that you are so skeptical sometimes and then you miss aspects of the sport that a 6 year old will immediately perceive.

Why do you think RBR wanted Vettel to win over Webber in 2010? What about him being a better image for the brand's target audience than Webber? Am I really explaining this?

You are taking two completely different things and say they are the same.

Although reading your posts im not exactly surprised.
Listen i know both you and Alonso was in for a rude awakening when the team refused to make anyone nr1 but you simply just have to live with it.

If you want to live in that bubble that Hamilton got special treatment be my guest.

Wow now ive heard it all.... RBR wanted Vettel to win in 2010....

Lol he simply were the better driver in 2010 but was prone for mistakes shich allowed Webber to catch up, as did Alonso but they both choked in the final race.

Dont talk about both sides of the coin because you have only listened to what alonso has said in spanish media (which we know is soo reliable)

No arguments again Hampus, just you acting like if you have all the truth and I don't deserve your time ;)
No you are acting like the whole world got it wrong, Alonso was against the world and only spanish media knows what happened.

Horse....****. Thats what it is. A real fact is Alonso cant handle a strong teammate.
One had to jump ships and he needed his teammate to crash his car to win a race.
Oh and lets not forget Hockenheim 2010.... Move out of the way Massa, superior Alonso is coming through.
Id like to see that if he had a strong teammate lol.

He's NOT an angel in any way.

You believe that Mclaren nerfed everything for Alonso and i stick with reality, deal?

Wow now ive heard it all.... RBR wanted Vettel to win in 2010....

Lol he simply were the better driver in 2010 but was prone for mistakes shich allowed Webber to catch up, as did Alonso but they both choked in the final race.

Didn't they? :rolleyes:

Didn't they blame Webber in a situation where Vettel had all the fault? Didn't they give the aerodynamic evolutions to Vettel before Webber? Didn't they sacrificed Webbers strategy in last race to make Vettel win WDC (webber even say it on TV)?

Do you really follow F1?

Dont talk about both sides of the coin because you have only listened to what alonso has said in spanish media (which we know is soo reliable)

Really?

So you mean I don't read autosport, I don't enter ITV, BBC or Sky websites, I don't read British media... wow, thanks for informing me about this, I was convinced I did. What a joke :roflmao:

Again, why is a Spanish newspaper so ridiculous, tell me, really want to know, I copy & paste here:

Why is a biggest joke?

Because a Spanish TV commentator for Eurosport has a column there? Is that some kind of nationalism? Is a joke because the newspaper is from Spain? Because the commentator is from Eurosport Spain?

Tell me, why is a joke, because I see many rumors about F1 going out all day and I don't see you saying the media they come from "is a joke". AUTOSPORT for instance is full of them, is AUTOSPORT a joke?

Why this Spanish diary that you never heard about before is suddenly so ridiculous and stupid :rolleyes:

I'm really curious now...

Yes i follow F1, probably more then you do.
Once did they give Vettel the better wing.
No i dont believe they compromised Webbers strategy.

Had he qualified better then 5th he probabl would have been champion!!

No you are acting like the whole world got it wrong, Alonso was against the world and only spanish media knows what happened.

Horse....****. Thats what it is. A real fact is Alonso cant handle a strong teammate.
One had to jump ships and he needed his teammate to crash his car to win a race.
Oh and lets not forget Hockenheim 2010.... Move out of the way Massa, superior Alonso is coming through.
Id like to see that if he had a strong teammate lol.

He's NOT an angel in any way.

You believe that Mclaren nerfed everything for Alonso and i stick with reality, deal?

You can stick to what you want, the problem is you say "this is like this, this, this and this, what you say is bullshit and that's all, because I worth it"

You rarely say the reasons that support your statements, is just because you say it, and others have to live with it. Like that is really easy to be the attacking part in a conversation, and it's not really an usual way of debate, but "I can live with it".

Yes i follow F1, probably more then you do.
Once did they give Vettel the better wing.
No i dont believe they compromised Webbers strategy.

Had he qualified better then 5th he probabl would have been champion!!

You skipped all the polemics when they crashed and blamed Webber (unfairly), but that's fine.

Webber also said on TV his strategy on Abu Dhabi was a trap for Ferrari, but whatever.

If you cant figure out the difference of what confidential did and what autosport did then i cant help you.

Still you never explained why I should ignore what a Spanish Eurosport commentator (the one that does Le Mans), that knows Alonso, writes in his F1 column of a big online newspaper in Spain.

Or further than believe or not, why is incredibly ridiculous and you have to make jokes for months, because I really want to know the reason.

You can help me, just made a reasoning about it so I can understand it.

Yea you are gonna have to as well.
Im sure as the years go by you will have a couple of more "inside information" from Alonso about other things that disallowed him to beat Hamilton.

Not really, unless he writes a book or something, pretty much is over.

It's obvious Alonso is a religion to you, perhaps it's a nationalistic thing seeig as all your info stems from spanish media.

See how you do? Ignore what you don't like from what I say or doesn't support your theory.

I can read in English. I have ALL the information. You can't read Spanish, so you don't have ALL the information.

As simple as that, you have one side of the history, I have both. You are happy with one side of the story, I understand that.

Aaaand... sorry but I'm Ferrari fan and in 2006 I was cheering for Schumacher, not for Alonso, in fact I disliked him at the time.

Still, no arguments from your side, just brief statements without any support... :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back