1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Ideas for improvement.

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Víctor Aldana, Dec 3, 2014.

1. These days I have given a chance to this game and the truth is that since the last update has improved. But it remains work to be done:
    • Categories / levels to players based on their pase / accidents. (Multiplayer)
    • Championships online.
    • The FFB conveys no feeling when you block the wheels braking (This is something that Assetto Corsa does very well and helps a lot).
    • The sensation of speed in the cokpit is exaggerated, everything moves very quickly and is not realistic.
    • The AI is very aggressive and will take the track too many times.
    The idea is to provide ideas to make a good game, a better game.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Scrapping RRE & starting the project again would improve things.

3. On some input controllers like steering wheel AC has horrible FFB at this moment with parasite effects of it, that U can reduce but cannot eliminate at all. Also AC has baddest AI in the world, looks like the AI cars becomes Tanks, that pushing U out of track in any situation.
    The sensation of speed in the cockpit.... U can adjust it in options higher or lower.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll take a look at the sensation of speed.

5. Try to set a more realistic FOV for your seat/monitor-setup. Look here.

6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

my wheel goes super light when my brakes are locked up on cars with new physics wtcc and older cars ... so maybe a settings issue

Andi

7. the sense of speed problem is due to having a incorrect FOV this is what effects your sense of speed its easily adjusted and is unique to each monitor and seating position so you cant really blame the game. I think @Kjell Eilertsen has a calculator

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. Thanks to your help I managed to configure the game to my way:
    • The FFB is now much better.
    • The FOV has improved the feeling of speed.
    Thank you.