• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Idea of Supercar style series - NASCARs on road courses - Anyone willing to host some events?

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Leprekaun, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Leprekaun

Leprekaun
    Speed is good, consistency is better Premium

Ratings:
    +176
    Hi all. Something that I always found interested is the performance of the NASCARs but like many, I don't really enjoy oval racing. So it got me thinking, NASCARs on road courses, similarly to the way there was (or is) the Supercars series in Europe. I think it would be very challenging to drive these high powered, high torque race cars on road courses so would there be any chance of anyone interested in hosting a series that supports the use of these cars on road courses?

2. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson

Ratings:
    +3,778
    They are mega fun on road courses :)
    Absolutely terrible but very fun, it covers ground so quickly once the road is straight too.

3. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,253
    Looks like mad uncontrolable fun! ^^

4. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson

Ratings:
    +3,778
    Imagine an oil tanker with wheels. And enough torque to spin the earth the other way.

= great fun but not something you would hail for it´s dynamic capabilities ;)