ICE Mod 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there...

i think wanna to tell about this mod because
ICE Mod 2017 are now release!...in Steam workshop.

its a fanastic mod with F1,Indycar,Formula E,Le mans LMP and GT3
all with new car 3d models(whiteout f1),over 200 real sponsors,real names etc..
plus a 35 livery pack.
you guys could try this one.

mod-edit: mods go in here and a thread will be created in the correct forum http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/

have fun.

EDIT: (Note ; i didn't make this mod...just post that.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, i test that now..

Same problem here..crash when click on Test and then pop up with this..see pic.

and i have only one mods its Ice mod. no other or change myself.

cfe804541093897.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Having read through this, thanks for all your work! People get very hung up on people modding the game ever though they are getting something for nothing! The mods from yourself and Enzoli make this game even better so ignore the insults and know that many other people appreciate it even if they dont always comment. Angry people shout louder than happy people :)

Was Vanilla a previous version?
Vanilla is the game without any mods.
Having read through this, thanks for all your work! People get very hung up on people modding the game ever though they are getting something for nothing! The mods from yourself and Enzoli make this game even better so ignore the insults and know that many other people appreciate it even if they dont always comment. Angry people shout louder than happy people :)
Thank you for your kind words. Well, we invited people to take part in our next mods to get involved and to give us their thoughts while editing the databases, to "see it from the other side". Maybe someone will make an appeal I haven't known before ;) I'm just doing some driver stats with someone who is new to modding but tries to help out which is a real help for us.

I commented on this before I had tried it, and having used it for a while, love it! The best and most convenient mod so far from anyone!

Only questions I have are;

Are their any pay drivers out there?

Are the current liveries right for IRL? I thought Penske had a 90's McLaren Honda colour scheme? (havent watched for a few years!)

What are th extra liveries? I recognise some but not all of the F1 style ones? They classic?

Thanks again!

It is currently not possible to change the Track Layouts, even through resources.assets.

If (and that is a very big if) Playsport adds the option to edit Tracks via the Workshop we will include that in an Update to the Mod. However, we will not include or support any changes to Track Names without changed Layouts. Milan is not the Autodromo Nazionale Monza, therefore we will not call it that, because that is just wrong.

It is currently not possible to change the Track Layouts, even through resources.assets.

If (and that is a very big if) Playsport adds the option to edit Tracks via the Workshop we will include that in an Update to the Mod. However, we will not include or support any changes to Track Names without changed Layouts. Milan is not the Autodromo Nazionale Monza, therefore we will not call it that, because that is just wrong.
Ok then, aren't you saying that because it is not possible to do it in the workshop? Anyways, I can edit them myselves when I get back to the PC.

You can edit the Names, but the names are wrong one way or the other. If you don't edit them you have Races that are not part of the Real F1 Calendar (Guildford instead of Silverstone etc.) but if you edit them they are still wrong because Silverstone will look nothing like Silverstone. As someone who knows how the real Tracks look like the second option is not acceptable for me.

You can edit the Names, but the names are wrong one way or the other. If you don't edit them you have Races that are not part of the Real F1 Calendar (Guildford instead of Silverstone etc.) but if you edit them they are still wrong because Silverstone will look nothing like Silverstone. As someone who knows how the real Tracks look like the second option is not acceptable for me.
Then do edit it as the "British GP" "Italian GP" etc. use the countries instead.

Hi Longhoyn76.

I really require your assistance. I have loaded your mod via InGame and subscribed.

While I can see the F1 Skins, the driver names have not changed.

Can you please assist me. I'm in a mad rush to get a video shortly.

You can add me on steam: SpotTheOzzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline