ICE Mod 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there...

i think wanna to tell about this mod because
ICE Mod 2017 are now release!...in Steam workshop.

its a fanastic mod with F1,Indycar,Formula E,Le mans LMP and GT3
all with new car 3d models(whiteout f1),over 200 real sponsors,real names etc..
plus a 35 livery pack.
you guys could try this one.

mod-edit: mods go in here and a thread will be created in the correct forum http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/

have fun.

EDIT: (Note ; i didn't make this mod...just post that.)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i did give a shot....so...LMP cars are very beautiful, but i´m not really into GT...while Formulas have strange tiers. I dont mind having F-E and some indy drivers as free agents....but as progress ladder is completely missed there and i really dont know bothering with career. But OK....some may want this way...and for them, this mod is great.

i just looked at the mod and it was is a nice mod with a lot of potential, but there are things i noted and a couple of things i don't like

- i would rather see F2 and GP3/F3
- The info at the starting screen about the story of the team is still the costum one
- the track names are the custom ones
- i would like to see more realistic ratings; so Adrian Newey 5 stars instead of 4,5 and Verstappen as good driver as Ricciardo and equel status instead of 1st and 2nd driver
- and i don't no if its possible to change HQ with modding but RBR have a weak HQ but they have one of the best HQ's on the grid
- and last, Mclaren and Williams have not the right team name

Its not an attack on you/your mod but just an overall first things i noted an as i said it look nice and it has potential

this! the most bizzare for me is this tier system. Somehow F-E,Indycars and F1 does not match. For example... bottom tier should be for young guns making their way into F2 and F1....while in real, F-E is for those which are not good anymore for F1...and indycars are completely different series. If they really want, they should make two mods with GP3;F2,F1 and other with F-Atlantic (or mazda), Indy lights and Indycars for US fans ;)

i also noticed this: (messed liverys)
fe.jpg

Yeah messed liveries...do me a favor and see how vanilla textures are messed up on vanilla cars...the game is not meant to be zoomed in cause otherwise that wouldnt be visible and thats why devs had no high focus on details..sadly, we had no chance to fix it...
People say, they want GP2, GP3 and such, but I wonder, every else mod I've seen has Gp2 and Gp3 as Tiers II and III. Why should we make a exact copy of other mods or take away their subscribers?
An example is the "not 2017 mod" that features GP2 teams...
The possibilities you got are:
F1, GP2, GP3 = shitstorm you use the same as other mods
F1, INDY, FE = shitstorm you use different than other mods

Last edited:
People say, they want GP2, GP3 and such, but I wonder, every else mod I've seen has Gp2 and Gp3 as Tiers II and III. Why should we make a exact copy of other mods or take away their subscribers?

well true..but ICE Mods has 35 livery packs and "Wow" soon 700 Sponsors lol.

hope one days ICE mods will make F1,GP2 and GP3 with all young talent drivers so the world will be happy.

peace.

When it is possible to get MORE Championships than just 5, we will make a mod with
F1, GP2, GP3, Formula E, Formel 4, Formel 3, Formel 2, Indy, Indy Lights, Nascar, LMP, GT3, DTM and everything else every one on this planet wants. But for now, we are only able to make 5 Championships.

And as a hint: All the young drivers from GP2 and GP3 are included in the mod already, even Mick and the son of Newey!

Last edited:
LOL....and too Tractor and Truck? just kidding.

well,start from bottom in GP3 or with a own team and work up to GP2 and then F1 and become champ is more fun therefor i hope a ICE mod with 700 sponsors and F1,GP2 and GP3 with all young ralent drivers is perfect.

but it seems no chance for it for now...ICE MOD is still amazing...okay,i wanna play for Porsche GT/LMP torrmorrow. ;)

The liveries in the F1 cars are decent, the models are ok but the liveries look like they've been done with a knife and fork.
Due to the restrictions the modder couldn't do any tracks, with is the most annoying thing. As the tracks are completely wrong. Venturi in Indycar, Sauber in Indycar, seems legit...
For me the modders have rushed the mod, and made the mod for their egos instead of what others want, they're very rude and can't take criticism, any constructive criticism gets deleted. They also bullied someone on the Steam Forum.
All in all, the models are great, but the mod doesn't work with the game's structure.
And there are not many future stars in the mod either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back