1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

IA MOD (MAKE LEGEND SLOWLY)

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by rap99rap, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Hello guys,
    MOD DETAILS:
    -This mod makes basically the AI too slow during the qualifying and during the race.
    -I've also created a version with 50 flashbacks, BUT IF YOU WANT IT YOU HAVENT TO TOUCH THE FLASHBACK VOICE IN THE DIFFICULTY MENU, or if you want to cancel the 50 flashbacks you have only to modify the number in the menu ever in-game!.
    -I have also created a modified database to have the LOTUS team at career start. I have modified the database accurately, in order to not modify the lotus car parameters.

EDIT1;
    I created definitively 3 version of the mod:
    1- AI mod + lotus at start carreer + 50 flashbacks.
    2- ONLY AI mod.
    3- AI mod + 50 flashbacks.

TO MAKE IT WORK CORRECTLY YOU HAVE TO START WHIT A NEW PROFILE.

LINK DOWNLOAD (AI MOD + LOTUS START CAREER + 50 FLASHBACKS):
    https://rapidshare.com/files/3750761010/database.zip

LINK DOWNLOAD (ONLY AI MOD):
    https://rapidshare.com/files/2338303149/database.bin

LINK DOWNLOAD (AI MOD + 50 FLASHBACKS):
    https://rapidshare.com/files/3120771791/database + Flash.zip

INSTRUCTIONS:

COPY THE FILE DATABASE.BIN IN "F1 2012\Database" FOLDER.

I hope you will enjoy this =)
    Bye!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Tip: If someone wants the LEGEND IA more slow than this, say it to me i'll do it :)

3. can you do AI mod with flashbacks but w/o lotus at career start?
    just both AI + flashbacks?

4. Multiplayer comptiable?

5. Why are you using "IA" and "AI"? Choose 1 lol. It's "AI".

6. Donkey Ia ;-)))))

7. Sorry it's because in my language it's IA so i'm getting confused when i have to write it :)

8. I don't know if it's multiplayer compatible because i modificated the database !
    I can suggest you to make a profile for the SP career and a profile for the multiplayer.

I have just posted it ;)

9. Does Lotus work OK? No performance loss (qualifying and race) or any bugs?

10. Could you tell me which values you edited in the database.bin? Because I have modified my database myself, and don't want to do it all over again...
    So if I would know which values you changed, I could compare them, and change them myself.

Thanks in advance :)

11. Why you want legend slower? You have hard or it's some kind of an honor to say - I can beat legend?

• Like Like x 1
  12. i think it kind of a middle difficulty between pro and legend.

for some people pro is too slow and legend is too fast

13. Will The AI MOD ONLY...mean that I cannot use the top team choice?

14. yes

15. It's everything like original game except LEGEND difficulty...so you can start carreer only with default cars ;)

I edited track_difficulties
    and ai_drivers
    and for the lotus i have changed all its parameters whit marussia, in this way the lotus races exactly like in original game and marussia too ;)

• Like Like x 2
  16. The P and Q times are ok... but they are still too fast in race...

17. But you can see which they are slower than before ?

18. huh? what?

Every AI driver is slower in practice and qualifying with your database. But they are still too fast in race, even faster than in qualifying - i cannot catch them... imagine that i have more fuel and im slower in race than in qualifying - but thats not the problem for AI and they are faster with more fuel on board in race...

• Like Like x 1
  19. 1:23:0 its the pole with ur mod at barcelona circuit, too slow i think