1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Wouldn't Bet, Unless It's Wet

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Mar 21, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Ferrari started really bad last season and finished it fighting for the WDC in the last race, so there is still hope for McLaren if they have some luck on their side and they prove to be as good developing the car as they were in other seasons.

The gap in Australia was huge, but we can't forget Vettel was -1.5 from the third position car in Australia, but sink during the race, so I don't think we really saw the real potential of each car.

3. They are bringing regular updates and some "experimental" parts to try and work on the tire issue.

4. But Ferrari had a #1 - driver called Alonso, while McLaren only have a #1 - driver called Button. Same dude who finished 5th in the standings with the quickest car last year and unlike his teammate, without that much bad luck.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah Button isn't in the same league as Alonso...

So out of all of the drivers, who would you say is the Best overall driver.

I'm a die hard Lewis Hamilton fan, But I say Alonso! He has some serious skill that guy!

6. Diehard Hamilton fan here too but it would be ignorant to not say Alonso as the best driver right now.
    He produces magic on such a consistent basis it´s crazy.
    Great watching the opening lap, you know Alonso started 5th but when they are at the last corner he´s third and you´re like wtf just happened here? how the hell did he do that?

Some of his starts have been INSANE. Monza 2012, and Spain 2011 was ridiculous.