1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

I want to drive

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MagicSpeed_14, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Please, can someone member of administration explain me what I have to do to drive in this racing club?

2. quicksilver384

quicksilver384
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #85 Staff Premium Member

Hello @MagicSpeed_14 I have moved the post to a different part of the forum.

Firstly welcome to RD. If you want to race with us you do need to be a premium member which costs 9.99EUR per year, however we are offering a 2 week premium trial (freemium)

Please have a look at the sims we race on HERE I'm sure there will be something that takes your fancy. Once you have found your games simply post a message in the thread of the race you would like to join and then we will do the rest. All that we ask is that you read the club rule which you will receive when you join premium or freemium and then show up for the event/s you sign up for.

Simples :)

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions, we are here to help.

3. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Hi MagicSpeed_14 welcome to RD!

Be warned, driving online with us here is oh so very addictive! :)

Do have a look at becoming Premium, as well as allowing you to join our club racing events and leagues it also gives you access to our various driver academies and our Premium only sub forum on RaceDepartment.

Have fun mate and hopefully see you out on track with us very soon :)