F1 2010 I want to buy a steeringwheel for PS3

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I bought the Logitech Driving Force GT last friday and I'm very happy of it so I recommend it. But like it's been mentioned here before, the pedals are very lightweight. Before the DFG I had a Thrustmaster (rumble force something, cr*p tbh) and the pedals were very heavy so it took a while for me to get used to the new ones. I guess you haven't had any steering wheel yet so you won't take any notice. So if you have the money, buy a Fanatec or G25/27, if you don't then surely the DGT:)

So how much difference does using a wheel over a controller make? I know with the controller I can't take a corner smoothly as there isn't enough play, but is this going to seconds on my laptimes?
When i brought my wheel i think it took around 2 seconds off my times possibly more, i found you can take just about every corner faster with a wheel. the wheel is a little more forgiving in the sense that its easier to correct mistakes like missing an apex or running wide. not to mention it increased the enjoyment of the game.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%