• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

I Tried

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Bob Miley, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Bob Miley

Bob Miley

Ratings:
    +1,223
    Installed this with all the stuff I need, but am affraid my wheel is not upto the challenge. My manual upshift either doesn`t work or it jumps from 1st to 6th with a single click, my brakes are either full on or full off, same with throttle. Mighty cheesed off to be honest, looks like I will have to wait till Santa brings a new G25 before I join in the fun.:silly:

2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes

Ratings:
    +1,819
    What wheel do you have Bob, maybe someone here can help.

3. Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Ratings:
    +0
    i can't help much - but these are common problems for ppl when they first install rbr....

a bit of googling might sort it out if no-one here knows...

i often see it written in relation to these sorta probs that you need to delete the pc_inputfilter.ini in the game root directory... (i renamed mine to _pc_inputfilter.ini in case i needed it back)

4. Bob Miley

Bob Miley

Ratings:
    +1,223
    Warren it`s a knackered Thrustmaster RGT, not much works on it now, I am probably going to have to map my gears to a button or something like that. Will give it a try and see how I go.

Andrew, I don`t think it`s a problem with the game more a problem with an overused wheel and clicking fingers like Shrek, I need a lighter touch or a way stronger wheel.