I think I've hit a road block

I have been practicing and practicing and can get my times down to a respectable pace for who I drive against in official races however they are faster than I am. Some are ALOT faster than I am. I have watched replay after replay of some of thier driving and have noticed a few different things. Which actually lead me to look at my wheel and little setup I have here. Looking at each of the faster drivers "style" persay and thinking about what they are doing going into a turn, during the turn, and leaving the turn for a pretty good amount of time leads me to one thing. It just isn't possible for myself to drive that way at the moment. First thing is I really only have the paddels to shift with and to drive like some I know they are using an H pattern going from say 5th to 2nd gear. Second is I do not have a clutch and have to use the auto clutch. Sooo, I'm thinking I may be able to improve a bit on my times, however I will not be able to match the really fast guys until I get something such as the G27. I may be wrong but my feeling is pointing me to the above statements and I'm ok with that...lol... What are your opinions on this subject?

Is it true that with a bit of practice, you can actually slide the Skippy around corners, almost as if it's a Japanese Initial D drift car? I've read this on more than one occasion on different forums. They said the ability to do that is a big part of why it's so fun to drive.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back