• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

I suspect a member to have used my work without permission

Discussion in 'RIDE 2' started by Jan Volenec, Mar 12, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan Volenec

Jan Volenec

Ratings:
    +162
    Hi guys
    Maybe I dont make mods anymore but I still follow this page...

What I can´t stand that someone steal my mods of SBK liveries and then add a different number.. Maybe someone has the same problem..

What do I want ?!

1. when you posting some mods based on mine ASK ME
    2. Then If i accept you then name me in description of the mod
    3. If you can´t follow my instructions just F***** OFF

PLEASE RACEDEPARTMENT DO SOMETHING WITH THIS PROBLEM... HOW CAN I REPORT HIM ?
    Thanks and have a nice weekend

• Angry Angry x 1
  2. Jan Volenec

Jan Volenec

Ratings:
    +162
    RACEDEPARTMENT... PLEASE WHERE CAN I REPORT SOMEONE AND SEND A PM MESSAGE TO ADMIN OF THIS WEBSITE ?

3. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,773
    Click on the REPORT button

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jan Volenec

Jan Volenec

Ratings:
    +162
    I ve sent a message to Racedepartment... but thanks ... in future maybe :D

5. Nox

Nox
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,323
    For future reference, please see the Terms of Service which states:
    • If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on RaceDepartment by one of our users without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. The fastest and easiest way to notify RaceDepartment of alleged copyright infringement is to either use the “report” button, located under each forum post or resource file, or contact us directly via email.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,607
    First contact the person in question via PM, maybe he can credit you or work out something else.

When that doesn't work go for the email option but make sure to add verifiable proof that your rights are being infringed. Just reporting a few lines of CAPITAL text with evidence will not lead to a solution.

Final, starting a public thread that somebody is a thief is not the way to go. You can have your suspicion but at all times be respectful and this thread isn't.

Going to modify it for you and close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.