I still use a DFPRO

Heheh, I use a DF Pro as well, but I don't use the FFB on it. If you are looking for that type of setup then I can help you out :)

Just curious though, are you talking about setup for wheel rotation amount and wheel locks?

Upvote 0
Heheh, I use a DF Pro as well, but I don't use the FFB on it. If you are looking for that type of setup then I can help you out :)

Just curious though, are you talking about setup for wheel rotation amount and wheel locks?
I think im just gonna unbox my G27 that i bought two weeks ago. I bought the wheel without discussing it with my GF(we live together). She is in Hawaii right now i bought it after she left. I was feeling a bit guilty so i was going to return it but after talking to her last night, I've been given the ok to keep it so im going to keep DFPRO as backup or to bring to friends when i need to. Jim thank you for responding, i will be in touch if i decide to continue setting up DFPRO. oh, just noticed you avatar.Pretty cool!

Upvote 0
LOL! Your GF going away to Hawaii is the best excuse EVER to completely indulge yourself and get yourself a brand new G27, some triple screens and whatever else you might want!!

I mean, like "Hey honey, YOU got to go to Hawaii, while I was left behind here stuck at home taking care of our pets. Don't blame ME!:rolleyes::rolleyes:"

(Hey, wait! Didn't my wife have some distant cousin living in Hawaii she hasn't seen in years?? Thx. Hiroshi!!:D)

Upvote 0
LOL! Your GF going away to Hawaii is the best excuse EVER to completely indulge yourself and get yourself a brand new G27, some triple screens and whatever else you might want!!

I mean, like "Hey honey, YOU got to go to Hawaii, while I was left behind here stuck at home taking care of our pets. Don't blame ME!:rolleyes::rolleyes:"

(Hey, wait! Didn't my wife have some distant cousin living in Hawaii she hasn't seen in years?? Thx. Hiroshi!!:D)

Triple screens i wish! If my GF saw that i might as well set up my gear in the doghouse lol :wink:

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back