F1 2010 I miss my red bull car :(

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
So my first season, I didnt realize picking my rival was who I was going to be racing for the next season, I picked vettel because for some reason I cant stand that guy but really I was hoping for Ferrari or Mclarean. So I raced season 2 (approx 40 races due to save issues) finally finish season 2 and get into a Mclarean, I cant stand it, there are some benefits, the front wing isnt nearly as fragile, I can sneeze without fear of it falling off. But other than that, its slow, it hasnt much grip, and for R&D they gave me cruise before they gave me "fast" are they trying to sabotage me? my car even setup for speed cant keep up even with my own team mate. let alone the likes of the Vettel, Webber, Massa, or...the other Ferrari driver. Irritating to no end, while I wasnt particularly fond of racing for redbull, I miss the nimble speed vs what feels like a top fuel dragster that was built wrong...terrible

end rant

Hmm, I've always got 'cruise' before 'fast' and I'm currently racing for McClaren and Hamilton always takes off like a rocket at the start. I was racing Torro Rosso for the last two seasons so the McClaren feels like it's on rails in comparison.

with sauber and Red bull I didnt get cruise til late in the season, fast was 2nd or 3rd race. and I am thinking of sneaking a shot or two of novacane into Hamilton's shoulder before the next race, getting sick of him having the nice car, also not fond of watching vettel speed away in my car, like watching a guy with your ex wife

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back