1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love this site

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Chris de Jong, Jan 18, 2015.

1. I love this site.
    I really love this site so much i think its 99% perfect.
    They only thing bothering me is the adblocker in my face every time i visit.
    I get lied too like "It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions of our site"
    Possibly other essential bla bla bla?
    Please consider disabling the AdBlocker while you're brow........
    [​IMG]

2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Spend some cash, support this place and become a premier member.:cool:
    And I suppose I'm lucky my 9 yr old son was not sat by my side too. :rolleyes:

3. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

-demotivational-posters-1309730550.jpg

• Haha Haha x 1
  4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

How's that being lied to? Those adblockers do tend to mess up very important parts of the site for some people such as the redactor reply box under each message etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If you think you can offend everybody around here and keep violating our really simple rules you are wrong @Chris de Jong

You are this close for getting your ass kicked as we are having enough of this kind of sarcastic posts.

If you can't respond on the topic, then don't reply at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. if i offended anyone by the f word i cant be sorry although it certainly wasnt my intention to offend anyone i mean being offended is something you choose for yourself. Calling a fat person fat for example its the truth and that fat person can either choose to be offended or do something about it.
    Appearently you guys are offended and im sorry i crossed the line where it is considered personal, i wanna say this is certainly not my intention, i dont have hate towards any person but i am very critical? dutch word "kritisch" to a lot of subjects and also your add system. Ill promise i wont do it again!

Greetings Chris

7. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

@Chris de Jong Do you think your animated Gif is suitable for a small child to look at? :thumbsdown::rolleyes:
    Well I think if you say something and it offends them, then it is not their fault at all, it's yours. Why not try and be normal and not be offensive. With your analogy, if you call someone retarded, it's their fault for being retarded?

Pathetic.

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

@Bram gave you a perfectly fine answer, explaining what for example causes issues with adblock in combination with our website. But you choose to ignore it and instead throw some gif and a rant that doesn't have anything to do with it :). Just try to be civil and respect what others say too instead of being tunneled on what you think.

9. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

In that case: :D

image.jpg
    image.jpg

Reading the FSR forum can be ... inspiring. :whistling:

"Nice-mode" back on. :)

• Haha Haha x 1