I lost my key - help

I recently reinstalled windows and wanted to reinstall GSC 2012.
I had originally bought GSC 2011. I thought I had saved the email containing my key, but I can't seem to find the the old email anywhere. How would I go about retrieving my old key?

I'm actually starting to get a little annoyed with this now. I understand why activation limits are used and for a small company like Reiza, accept it, but when because of either the PC going bad or me forgetting to de-activate the serial number I get locked out and Reiza don't respond to a support request. That's not on.
I love Reiza and the hard work they do but they can't find a couple of minutes of clicking to get us back in the game!
I will buy everything you guys release because I trust the dedication and diligence to your work but, this is one sour apple.

Hi Richard, sorry for missing your previous message.

I can´t seem to locate your email to sales@reizastudios.com , but I did find a GSC purchase in your name with a expired Serial Number and renewed it.

We certainly dont intend to make this process more difficult than it should be, and we do realise we need to improve our efficiency in the very near future. If however you do not get an answer from sales@reizastudios.com within 48h, PM me in the forum with your purchase details and we´ll sort it out for you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%