• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

I Know You're Listening......

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Dazmaniac, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Dazmaniac

Dazmaniac

Ratings:
    +510
    .... but what with, lol?

Just curious what fellow RD XBOX'ers are using for headset/mic?

I noticed from racing the other night in the Forza 4 test race at Sebring (I had some earphones plugged in to TV), when other drivers were speaking the volume level of the cars was reduced drastically and at first I thought the damage model had kicked in and given me some engine gremlins, lol. Is this normal when chatting in game?

Appreciate any replies chaps.

:cool:

2. William Levesque

William Levesque

Ratings:
    +1,274
    Ermmm... No ! :p

I use the standard Xbox mic and sometimes, mostly when playing with you quiet talking british accent provided people, I put the volume down a bit to hear people better :)

3. Tom Moreno

Tom Moreno

Ratings:
    +769
    I use the Xbox headset as well and like it specifically for this reason- chat only comes through the headset and game sounds come through the surround sound. I can't stand when you set chat to come through the TV and it cuts the in-game sound effects, especially since the SFX in Forza are such important cues now. This is also why the first thing I did when I got the game was to turn off driving music.

4. Gaz

Gaz
    PSN: GazCBG Premium

Ratings:
    +129
    I use the standard Xbox 360 headset.

5. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium

Ratings:
    +342
    Standard headset but couldn't talk much the other night as the Mrs. was there...

6. Tom Moreno

Tom Moreno

Ratings:
    +769
    I don't know about the rest of the group, but she really doesn't need to be worried about me!

7. Wayne Thomas

Wayne Thomas

Ratings:
    +932
    Was she back-seat driving?

8. Andrew Skinner

Andrew Skinner

Ratings:
    +133
    Standard Xbox Mic (for when wireless is charging) and Xbox Wireless mic