1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Know You're Listening......

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Dazmaniac, Nov 17, 2011.

1. .... but what with, lol?

Just curious what fellow RD XBOX'ers are using for headset/mic?

I noticed from racing the other night in the Forza 4 test race at Sebring (I had some earphones plugged in to TV), when other drivers were speaking the volume level of the cars was reduced drastically and at first I thought the damage model had kicked in and given me some engine gremlins, lol. Is this normal when chatting in game?

Appreciate any replies chaps.

2. Ermmm... No ! :p

I use the standard Xbox mic and sometimes, mostly when playing with you quiet talking british accent provided people, I put the volume down a bit to hear people better :)
  3. I use the Xbox headset as well and like it specifically for this reason- chat only comes through the headset and game sounds come through the surround sound. I can't stand when you set chat to come through the TV and it cuts the in-game sound effects, especially since the SFX in Forza are such important cues now. This is also why the first thing I did when I got the game was to turn off driving music.
  4. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

I use the standard Xbox 360 headset.
  5. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

Standard headset but couldn't talk much the other night as the Mrs. was there...
  6. I don't know about the rest of the group, but she really doesn't need to be worried about me!
  7. Was she back-seat driving?
  8. Standard Xbox Mic (for when wireless is charging) and Xbox Wireless mic