1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just want to thank everyone who took a part in this championship...

Discussion in 'RD MX5 Cup' started by 10phillyphan, Aug 22, 2016.

1. 10phillyphan

Dylan Coyle Staff

Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for putting on an absolutely amazing show for us commentators to announce for in the booth. It was truly a fantastic season, one that I will always remember.

I have wanted to be a sports broadcaster since I was in 4th grade. Since then, I have made many big connections in in the business in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas.

I have done many sports, but I enjoyed every second of doing the broadcast for simracing. In fact, the mention of me doing this is in my letter of recommendation I am receiving form the Philadelphia Flyers' (NHL) tv play-by-play guy, Jim Jackson.

I am so happy to have started commentating with Race Department, and even happier that my first series was with all of you.

Special thanks to @Tobias Röhner for setting it all up, as well as to @Lorenzo Bonder for taking me under his wing, and, of course, @Davy Vandevenne for always being a fantastic race director.

Here is to many more fantastic AC championships!
    • Like Like x 12
    • Love Love x 3
  2. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    The self-proclaimed "BADASS" driver of RD. Staff

I knew it. I had my doubts, but in the end, it came out as a truth. I sort've figured out that the Letter of Recommendation from Jim Jackson was related to the sim racing bizz :p

I just didn't bring it up on the stream conversation because I still wasn't sure if it was related.

Either way congrats kid.

Now when RDGTC comes, time to make that yo bizzz as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 10phillyphan

Dylan Coyle Staff

Haha I made sure to ask him to add that on as the 7th sport he wrote on the letter. It says "e-sport auto racing" for the oldies to maybe understand

Can't wait for it to come up! It's gonna be great.
    • Like Like x 1