• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just want to thank everyone who took a part in this championship...

Discussion in 'RD MX5 Cup' started by 10phillyphan, Aug 22, 2016.

1. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle Premium

Ratings:
    +114
    Hey everyone,

Thank you so much for putting on an absolutely amazing show for us commentators to announce for in the booth. It was truly a fantastic season, one that I will always remember.

I have wanted to be a sports broadcaster since I was in 4th grade. Since then, I have made many big connections in in the business in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas.

I have done many sports, but I enjoyed every second of doing the broadcast for simracing. In fact, the mention of me doing this is in my letter of recommendation I am receiving form the Philadelphia Flyers' (NHL) tv play-by-play guy, Jim Jackson.

I am so happy to have started commentating with Race Department, and even happier that my first series was with all of you.

Special thanks to @Tobias Röhner for setting it all up, as well as to @Lorenzo Bonder for taking me under his wing, and, of course, @Davy Vandevenne for always being a fantastic race director.

Here is to many more fantastic AC championships!

• Like Like x 12
    • Love Love x 3
  2. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    Wah wah. Premium

Ratings:
    +1,748
    I knew it. I had my doubts, but in the end, it came out as a truth. I sort've figured out that the Letter of Recommendation from Jim Jackson was related to the sim racing bizz :p

I just didn't bring it up on the stream conversation because I still wasn't sure if it was related.

Either way congrats kid.

Now when RDGTC comes, time to make that yo bizzz as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle Premium

Ratings:
    +114
    Haha I made sure to ask him to add that on as the 7th sport he wrote on the letter. It says "e-sport auto racing" for the oldies to maybe understand

Can't wait for it to come up! It's gonna be great.

• Like Like x 1