I just want to say, thank you

S

samuelito

• samuelito

You r a genius man! English is not my native language but i've tried to say thank you for so amazing piece of software, I've started to use 3Dstudio but i spent almost a day trying to understand everything from Virtual LM tutorials. And after that day...i got nothing. But with BTB i did the track in almost ten minutes! I dunno haw do you do but you are avoiding the big effort usind 3d studio.

Thnaks again and be sure I will buy the full license soon!

best regards

• Jeff Eckert

re...

Yes! Totaly Agree with you :thumb: Great work Brendon has done :victory:

Search for "Hillclimb2009" i have done with it for GTR²...

I'm signing that!
BTB covers everything... it's so f***ing easy to creating a simple track, but you could also create the most complex area ever seen in whatever supported game... I've been using BTB since 0.4.2.3 (or 0.4.3.2 or however it was called) and I'm still discovering new ways of using terrarin, additional tracks and especally walls.
But I think RaceDepartement should also be thanked for giving BTB users a plattform to communicate... thanks ;)

• Malarkatron

Completely agree. 3DS Max is very tedious work(especially since I hate snapping in Max, wish is was more like Maya, but I digress).

I've only been using it for maybe a week, and already feel like I get the gist of it(Max took a while to get the hang of for me), such a time saver.

My only wish would be that it would allow you to open and save projects from different locations(since I basically put all my data that I want on a separate HD) but just a very minor inconvenience.

• samuelito

Impossible to buy!

THe BTB homepage do not have the option for buy directly through paypal without create an account...It request some information that dissapears when I choose my country ( birth date)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%