1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks i just pick "next track to do" :)

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by Sergio Loro, Oct 18, 2016.

1. hi folks!
    hockenheim is progressing as quickly and smoothly, I wanted to choose my next track, look at my list of possible tracks and already made my choice. What do you think ?
    next.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  2. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium Member

Well, that is a big list :D A lot of unknown tracks, it will be interesting to google and youtube them.

I know classic Sachsenring track from rFactor mod, I think it was 1967 form. It was awesome track, super fast, very scary with 917K :D

Here is nice onboard I just found, shows about one third of a lap.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Sachsenring is on top of my "tracks to do" list, actually when i drove the GPL version, i feel the desire of build my own tracks :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. DutchDevil79

DutchDevil79
    Premium Member

60s Zandvoort is my pick. The 60s Zandvoort is one of the best tracks I drove in Gpl and rfactor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Keimola and Roskilde Ring :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I know it's not on the list but Aintree would be choice, plus the track is still there so someone with the talent could recreate this from lidar data, I live in hope!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Very hard to choose, but my favourite is Südschleife.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Spa!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yes the old Spa! But somehow I still hope Kunos will make an official one.
    So it's maybe wiser to work on other tracks, for a while.
    The old Watkins Glen needs some attention. That being said, 95% of the track on your list would make me happy anyways!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hmm, monaco or reims.

2 extremes :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Targa Florio please

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  12. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium Member

Targa Florio conversion to AC indeed has something very weird behind the scenes lol

Targa would probably be like 1/4 or 1/3 of all those tracks listed, even though it is known that Sergio was working on the very original Targa Florio mod. I would say that it is not the best choice now.

sachsenring was so awesome

• Like Like x 1
  13. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium Member

If not Targa Florio, how about something nice and small like Montenero? :roflmao:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  14. Thats the kind of tracks i love so much, like pre-war Brno, Pescara or any other.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. well I need 5 years of hard work and a crowfunding campaing to feed my family meanwhile :confused:

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium Member

Lets just model whole world. In each decade :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Watkings Glen 67.. yes that would be great, brings back lots of GPL memories.
    About historic Spa, I think I read in the official forum that Kunos are not doing it, still hope they change their minds.

18. I really really miss the old Spa layout. I remember it well from GPL.
    [​IMG]

Other than that, Lime Rock Park is a short fun one.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Houses i made for old Spa ;) .. and some Monaco buildings :)
    always working on this two, even slowly :sleep: 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 4
    • Wow Wow x 1
  20. MONACO
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 5
    • Wow Wow x 4