• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks i just pick "next track to do" :)

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by Sergio Loro, Oct 18, 2016.

1. hi folks!
    hockenheim is progressing as quickly and smoothly, I wanted to choose my next track, look at my list of possible tracks and already made my choice. What do you think ?
    next.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  2. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium

Well, that is a big list :D A lot of unknown tracks, it will be interesting to google and youtube them.

I know classic Sachsenring track from rFactor mod, I think it was 1967 form. It was awesome track, super fast, very scary with 917K :D

Here is nice onboard I just found, shows about one third of a lap.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Sachsenring is on top of my "tracks to do" list, actually when i drove the GPL version, i feel the desire of build my own tracks :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. DutchDevil79

DutchDevil79
    Premium

60s Zandvoort is my pick. The 60s Zandvoort is one of the best tracks I drove in Gpl and rfactor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Keimola and Roskilde Ring :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I know it's not on the list but Aintree would be choice, plus the track is still there so someone with the talent could recreate this from lidar data, I live in hope!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Very hard to choose, but my favourite is Südschleife.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Spa!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yes the old Spa! But somehow I still hope Kunos will make an official one.
    So it's maybe wiser to work on other tracks, for a while.
    The old Watkins Glen needs some attention. That being said, 95% of the track on your list would make me happy anyways!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hmm, monaco or reims.

2 extremes :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Targa Florio please

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  12. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium

Targa Florio conversion to AC indeed has something very weird behind the scenes lol

Targa would probably be like 1/4 or 1/3 of all those tracks listed, even though it is known that Sergio was working on the very original Targa Florio mod. I would say that it is not the best choice now.

sachsenring was so awesome

• Like Like x 1
  13. aphidgod

aphidgod
    'bout to cut some sh-- up with my crab hand. Premium

If not Targa Florio, how about something nice and small like Montenero? :roflmao:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  14. Thats the kind of tracks i love so much, like pre-war Brno, Pescara or any other.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. well I need 5 years of hard work and a crowfunding campaing to feed my family meanwhile :confused:

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. mantasisg

mantasisg
    Premium

Lets just model whole world. In each decade :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Watkings Glen 67.. yes that would be great, brings back lots of GPL memories.
    About historic Spa, I think I read in the official forum that Kunos are not doing it, still hope they change their minds.

18. I really really miss the old Spa layout. I remember it well from GPL.
    [​IMG]

Other than that, Lime Rock Park is a short fun one.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Houses i made for old Spa ;) .. and some Monaco buildings :)
    always working on this two, even slowly :sleep: 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 4
    • Wow Wow x 1
  20. MONACO
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 5
    • Wow Wow x 4