• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

i just bougt stcc the game race07.....

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by William Elgh, Apr 25, 2010.

1. William Elgh

William Elgh

Ratings:
    +100
    i bought stcc thegame/race 07 today but my C drive is full so i cant install it there, i want to install it on my E drive there is plenty of space but i cant chance where to install it, it just want to install on C but i want it to install in E..

is it possible or was it a waste of money!?:mad:

plz help me!

2. Rhys Gardiner

Rhys Gardiner

Ratings:
    +767
    Are you installing the Steam version? Read on if you do. If not, I'm not sure how I can help you...

Anyways, I have an external hard drive too, and had more or less the same problem.

Is your Steam folder on your C drive? if so, just move the Steam folder in Program Files to your E drive (all of the content, if you have other games installed, is included in this, so it will take some time if you do). Then, just create a shortcut to Steam.exe on your desktop, and then you can run Steam, and thus R07, from E drive.

3. William Elgh

William Elgh

Ratings:
    +100
    thanks!