• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

I have a small request for a Photoshop job for a future avatar (Yes, it is another St. Bernard one.)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mohamedou Ari, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Mohamedou Ari

Mohamedou Ari
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium

Ratings:
    +605
    I would do this job, but, I am uncoordinated and asymmetrical; when I draw a human body, one arm is longer than the other or one eye is lower than the other; my penmanship is still second-grader level unless I write in cursive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are one of the three I want with a particular Photoshop job and make into an avatar. Now, I will show you a couple of jobs to be applied:

[​IMG]

I would like Mika Hakkinen's helmet colours to be applied as a horizontal pattern on the dogs' barrels. That is the first of two jobs in one. Now, the second:

[​IMG]

I would like that No. 8 to be applied in the middle of the barrels. Can it be done?

A second design would be to make the barrels have the old West livery and put the 8 in the middle?

Suggestions?

I am doing this not only to show my liking for St. Bernards as I have already shown, but, to show a St. Bernard donning the colours of my favourite F1 driver.